Three modes to choose from
- Clean – the basic mode responsible for the removal of bacteria accumulating in the oral cavity every day. It also minimises the risk of tartar formation. The toothbrush operates with the speed of 82000 movements per minute.
- White – this mode is for people who dream about a Hollywood-style smile. Thanks to special technology, it allows for the effective removal of sediments responsible for discolorations. The toothbrush operates at its maximum speed of 96000 movements per minute.
- Sensitive – the mode is for those that suffer from hypersensitivity or are only just beginning their adventure with sonic toothbrushes. Delicately yet effectively, the device removes bacteria from the oral cavity, operating at the speed of 62000 movements per minute.
Two heads included in the set, many choices of additional heads with different properties
The set with Smilesonic GO includes two basic DailyCare heads, but the toothbrush is able to operate with four different types of heads. These include:
- DailyCare – the basic head responsible for the daily removal of bacteria from enamel. It also ensures fresh breath.
- ShinyWhite – this head has whitening properties. Thanks to its special profile, the bristles effectively deal with sediments that cause teeth discoloration.
- SensiTouch – the head is dedicated to those with hypersensitivity problems. Its delicate bristles operate non-invasively and do not cause additional irritation. At the same time, they provide ideal protection for the oral cavity.
- OrthoClean – the head was designed for those that use orthodontic braces, bridges and crowns. It is excellent at cleaning not only prosthetic fillings, but also interdental spaces.
Two timers facilitate the daily hygiene of the oral cavity
Similesonic GO has been equipped with two timers, making everyday hygiene of the oral cavity easy and comfortable.
The first timer is responsible for measuring the two-minute duration of brushing, recommended by dentists (after this time, the toothbrush switches off).
The second is a 30-second interval which every half a minute reminds us of the need to change the cleaning area of the oral cavity. These solutions minimise the risk of some parts of the oral cavity being less clean than the other.
Long-lasting battery – up to two months without recharging
The device is equipped with a 600 mAh lithium battery and, using the Sensitive mode, it is capable of functioning for up to two months after fully recharged! The recharge time is from 9 to 16 hours. The necessity to charge the device is indicated by special diode.
The set includes:
- Smilesonic GO handle
- 2 DailyCare heads
- Induction charger
There are no reviews yet.